Friday, July 14, 2017

Feria Wrap


Crochet Now Magazine issue 17 is out now:
 
 

 See the wrap on the front cover? That’s my Feria Wrap design!
 
Aren't the colours really summery? :) What colours would you chose to make your own version of the wrap?
 
This edition of the magazine is great and is full of beautiful summery projects made in bright colours. The print edition comes with a free 6mm Tunisian crochet hook and a cute little booklet of Tunisian crochet projects so you can start practicing straight away. I love Tunisian crochet, have you ever tried it? Did you enjoy it?
 
I hope you have a very happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Elisabeth,
    Wow you have made such a pretty and colorful wrap. Congrats on having it published in the magazine.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful wrap indeed, love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are really beautiful and I like the stitch a lot. Viola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading every single one - they really make my day :) I try to answer each and every comment by email or on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...